On Friday night I threw my first surprise party... for my friend Janna. She is the one to the right of me in the picture. We had a seven pound chocolate cake and I appealed to her friends from past, present and future... wait... anyway, to write her a note.
My tater tot sleeping in a chair. Is there anything cuter than seeing your own children sleeping?
On Mother's day we took a picnic to a little lake the kids love and also watched people fish. The kids caught their mommy and daddy in a weak moment at Aldi and we bought them little fishing poles and a fishing pole for Ben. They have been begging to use them all day.
1 comment:
I love to watch my kids sleep. I think that is the nicest part of them all sleeping in one room - I can just spin around and see them all. It makes me feel like spiking a football :)
Post a Comment