I like the buttons.
Friday, April 06, 2012
Paper Flower Bouquet
I know I've shown you guys this already... but I thought you needed a closer look. I spent so long on this thing that when I finished it today I said out loud, "it is finished." I have no idea how this will be used in Beki's wedding, but I am happy to say that my first paper bouquet is accomplished. I tried to keep the "something borrowed, something blue, something old and something new" theme in it. The something borrowed is a piece of my veil I wore on my wedding day. The something blue is the paper I chose with blue roses. The something old are buttons I got from Ben's Grandma when she was getting rid of some old craft things. Something new is the holder I got from Oriental Trading. :)


I like the buttons.
I like the buttons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is beautiful! You are gifted!!
Post a Comment