Here's some pictures I took this afternoon. These are some new additions on our homestead. They are raspberry bushes and I'm sorry for the huge shadow... but they look like sticks anyway right now. Maybe we'll have raspberries!

Ben built a new planter for me. This time he made it taller so that the rabbits can't get in there and eat. I think it would have to be a jack rabbit to get in there this time. So, that makes 3 planters we have to plant veggies in.

Some Easter pictures I took of the kids... the day after Easter.

Real smile...

Posed smile...


I love this photo of Gwen. She has that same look of "knowing" on her face a lot... even when she was a baby. I call it the look of intelligence.

This first one is the dress Gwen chose to wear as her Easter dress this year, but we have so many lovely choices of dresses thanks to my nieces' hand me downs that I couldn't resist having wardrobe changes for our photo shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment