Friday, April 13, 2012

Taco Pinata

I am hosting a pampered chef party next Friday and the theme is "fiesta". I thought it would be funny to have a pinata the shape of a taco. I know... I need to get out more. Here it is. I thought I'd fill it with hot tamale candy and maybe a gift card to a local grocery store as the grand prize.


My wonderful husband knocked down the popcorn ceiling in the kid's bathroom... so the project is started. I feel like there are always multiple things I could be doing at any given moment. Most of it revolves around dishes, laundry or discipline these days!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Send me a link to your party of Pampered Chef stuff. I like some of their stuff :-)

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

or a gift card to a Mexican restaurant? That is one muy bonita pinata!