Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter

Thanks to my fabulous Mother-in-law, Ben and I got to go on a date Friday night. We got these plastic spoons from a frozen yogurt place. We thought they looked like little shovels so we kept them for the kids. I know, you really needed to see these right? What can I say? Enjoy the small things.

No Easter would be complete without the rabbit jello mold. Here's ours this Easter.

I sang at church today and I made these hot cross buns to bring. I thought I overbaked them, but there were only two left, so I guess they weren't that horrible. :)


Look at this cutie that helped me with the jello rabbit.


I have no Easter pictures of the kids in their outfits... but will get some soon. I had to be at church at 5:30 this morning! After 7 services at our church, 150 got saved. That's what Easter is all about after all.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

We had seven services and had about 150 people saved too!! I can't wait to see the kids in their Easter gear :-)

Sue Morris said...

We watched the 8 am service. You sang beautifully and we were really impressed with the picture. Not so much at first, lol, (thought we were missing something), but liked the final product.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Those are crazy spoons! I guess they wanted your to shovel the yogurt in your mouth? Gwen is looking so grown up and very pretty!!!