Lots of things are happening around the Barreth home, but most of it revolves around fits and discipline... so I thought I wouldn't talk about that. :) Instead I will share with you some recent favorite things of mine. I'd love to hear what YOUR favorite things are.
This first one came home when Ben cleared his desk at his old job. It's a turkey bobble head and it makes me smile. I keep it on my night stand.
I don't know what's going on with me these days but I think I'd rather have a sweet potato than a brownie. I crave sweet potatoes. I've heard sweet potatoes undo a lot of smokers damage and that if smokers knew how good sweet potatoes were for them they'd eat them all the time. Since I've never smoked that doesn't apply to me, but I got second hand smoke from my dad for years... so better keep going with my sweet potato obsession. I'm off of oats for a while and onto sweet potatoes.
This oil I snagged from my mom when I was visiting Alabama at Christmas. I put it on the kids scalps and if I'm in a hurry I put it on their bodies instead of lotion after a bath. I also use it on my feet and put socks over that at night. It smells nice and is da bomb.
This shampoo I got in a small bottle at Christmas as a gift and I liked it so much I bought a big bottle of it. I have the shampoo and conditioner. It's eucalyptus spearmint stress relief kind from Bath and Body Works.
Beki introduced me to these aloe socks. I have a pair without the nubby things on the bottom and I like them even more. I wear them at home lounging around, in my shoes, everywhere. I take them off only to shower. I'm not lying. You can get different kinds. The nubby kinds come from Bath and Body and the non nubby come from Bed Bath and Beyond. (does anyone else call Bed Bath and Beyond "Bed Butt and Behind"?)
Two more favorites of mine that are not pictured is the magic eraser sponges and dough conditioner. I LOVE magic eraser sponges!! Scrubbing my shower has never been better and easier. I like for my shower to blind my eyes with its whiteness, and finally with these handy erasers I can make it clean. Also... I recently ordered dough conditioner. A lady from my church makes her own bread and uses vital wheat gluten and also dough conditioner to make it more sandwichy. I'm looking forward to trying it and I'll let you all know how it turns out.
Monday, February 07, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've never called Bed Bath and Beyond Bed Butt and Behind! But now I may never be able to think of it the regular way again!
A few of my (current) favorite things?
-Bing's online Spanish English Traslator (it has a "Speak" button)
-Listerine Smart Rinse mouthwash (because it automatically measures the right amount, can't be spilled easily, and tints all the nastiest so you can see if you got it all)
-Garage Sales
-The Craft Gossip Website
-Beth Moore's study on Daniel
Post a Comment