Well... when you feel down and the sickness you thought you got rid of comes back again for another visit, that's when you need art therapy. I've been feeling "artistic"... meaning moody... and so we painted some faces.
Here's Gwen's. I thought it was very well done.
Here are the ones I did. I did one depicting Gwen sad and crying (something I have personal experience with of late) and one of her happy. We are hanging the happy one in her room to remind her what her face should look like. Think it will work? I blame everything on teeth... so her erratic behavior and waking at night? I've decided molars are the cause. If it's not don't tell me because I ain't listening.
The "smile"
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What did the doctor say when you called them? By the way, I miss your blog posts when you are sick. Hope you are feeling better.
um... they said that her behavior probably wasn't from teething.. that is should have been whiny but not fit throwing ect. They told me to be consistent. Well... I knew they didn't have all the answers cause I know it's teeth... so there.
Teeth is my favorite scapegoat too! Boo teeth!
Love your faces :) Feel better soon!!
Post a Comment