This week is the third time I've made this recipe. My neighbor gave it to me and I've enjoyed this easy meal every week. It's becoming a staple around here!
Shrimp Spaghetti Toss (or you could make it chicken if you don't like shrimp)
whole wheat spaghetti
uncooked shrimp (I use 2 lbs)- peeled and deveined
3 garlic cloves, minced (I use more cause... I like garlic)
1 T olive oil
1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained. (I tried it one week with the fire roasted and one week with one can of rotel. I prefer rotel)
1/2 tsp dried basil or you can use 2 tsp fresh
dash pepper (I add more)
1/2 C crumbled feta cheese (um, I use more)
Cook spaghetti. Meanwhile, cook shrimp and garlic in oil over medium heat until pink. Add tomatoes, basil, pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for a couple of minutes then toss with spaghetti.
Oatmeal Ideas
Peachy- top oatmeal with fresh peaches and low-fat vanilla yogurt
Blackberry cobbler- top oatmeal with fresh blackberries and crushed vanilla wafer cookies
Savory- top oatmeal with crumbled bacon (just a bit) and shredded cheddar and maple syrup
Black Forest- top oatmeal with chocolate chips and walnuts and dried cherries
Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment