Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bama Livin'

So we're here in Alabama visiting my parents.  My brother came along to keep the peace with my two kids on the airplane... and boy, was I glad he came.  Zeke got sick the day before we were scheduled to come and so I was a little nervous about coming...but he's doing better.  Here's Gwen stopping to smell the roses.


My sister got Gwen a bubble blower machine.  It is the best I've ever seen.  She was thrilled.



Zeke got a little bath in the sink from Grandma.



Gwen trying to get out of the chair the unconventional way.  She got stuck.



Today we went to the farmer's market here.  The peaches here are looking divine and look at these beautiful eggplants.



This eggplant especially caught my eye.  :)  It has a "nose."








Clay was proud to get his picture made with the eggplant with a nose.


Gwen threw a mammoth fit because she wanted to push the stroller with Zeke in it all by herself and I wouldn't let her.  I just walked away and kept saying "who's kid is that anyway?"  To console her, one of the kind farmers gave her a nectarine.  She was appreciative.  Have I mentioned it is HOT here in Alabama?  It's supposed to be 99 or higher for the next few days.  YIKES!


No comments: