The weather has been so nice lately we ate out on our back deck the other night. Here are some dinner topics that have come up recently... so imagine what it will be like when our kids get in on the conversations.
Do spiders have brains? Well, then do earthworms have brains? How do spiders know how to make webs and I wonder what it feels like to have a web coming out of their nether regions.
Here is Ben trying to convince Gwen to try lettuce.
I have a new favorite TV show. I don't watch a lot of TV (which is good) but I particularly like this cartoon called Rupert. It's about a bear that goes on all these crazy adventures. This is kind of sad, but sometimes Ben asks me what I'm thinking about and I tell him all about the Rupert episode that I last watched. Here is a picture of Rupert. Don't worry... my next child will not be named Rupert.
2 comments:
I told Ben that you had ripe tomatoes out there because I could see orange. How exciting!
Granny Pam
:) Sounds like you guys are ready for Gwen to start talking! Just expect her to ask the same question several times even if you answer it.
Your tomatoes look amazing! I bet they taste good too :) nothing beats being vine-ripened!
Post a Comment