Do you like to cook with your kids? This is a perfect one to have a kid help with I think. Um, Gwen didn't help me, but still. Only 4 ingredients. Can you believe it?
1 C peanut butter
1 C sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
Mix, shape into balls, put on cookie sheet, flatten with a fork, bake at 350 for 16-18 min. I added chocolate chips just 'cause.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My kids both love to help in the kitchen, so we just recently started having a daily "kitchen helper" so that I can limit the number of chairs in the kitchen my "helpers" need to elevate them! It is working pretty well except that Annalise still hasn't figured out that when it's Caleb's turn, it's not still her turn!
We will have to try this recipe, it's interesting there's no flour...what are the finished cookies like?
they are really good!!
Post a Comment