Friday, August 14, 2009

18 1/2 weeks

What does it feel like to be 18 1/2 weeks along with baby #2 many people have asked me lately. This picture pretty much sums it up.

Of course, that could have something to do with the peanut butter cookies that are now in the oven. Don't judge me! :) Seriously, I'm starting to feel the coconut. That's what I call the feeling of not being able to bend over without feeling like you're bending over a coconut. Quite an imagination huh? Well, not much else going on except we are painting like mad people on the hallway upstairs. I figure if we don't do some more house work now, I'm going to be so big I'm not going to want to do it and once baby comes... forget it! So, Ben is helping me in my goal and we are plugging along at a pretty good rate. Everything in this house is wood color, so we have to prime everything and then paint. Whew! I'd show you pictures, but would you really get goose bumps looking at pictures of a hallway? What's going on with you these days?

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

18 1/2 weeks! Wow where did that go! What's going on with us...well we went to the zoo with a friend, Rob and I are commencing on stage 2 of fix up work in the house, and potty training for Annalise is on the agenda for next week! She's been taking her toys to go potty again! Hope it really is easier with girls!

Unknown said...

oh wow.. potty training! :) Let me know how that goes. I'm curious if it's easier for girls too.