Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Korea
Ok, so Ben, Gwen and I all went to the library tonight. I found a book on Korea so I checked it out. I looked at the picture on the cover and thought... "boy, don't they look warm and inviting." Here it is:
After I left the comment I looked up American Gothic on wikipedia and it turns out that it's called "gothic" because of the style of window in the house behind the people! Which is funny to me because all I ever think about that painting is the people. I'd never even noticed the house!
3 comments:
Korean Gothic...
ha ha! Never thought of it that way! Very witty.
After I left the comment I looked up American Gothic on wikipedia and it turns out that it's called "gothic" because of the style of window in the house behind the people! Which is funny to me because all I ever think about that painting is the people. I'd never even noticed the house!
Post a Comment