Tomato plants, cherry tomato plant, bell peppers, peas and monster lettuces. The lettuce has gotten out of control. I took those out of the garden tonight. I figured it was time.
Ben has a "thing" for bamboo. He has a little clumping bamboo but that wasn't enough to satisfy his craving for the stuff. He got my mother into it and so she went to some dude's house in Alabama and dug up some starts for herself and sent us one. This is the running bamboo. It's working. Ben is so thrilled.
Here are my two to give you perspective with how tall the bamboo is. In the background you see one of our cannon flowers coming up and also a climbing rose that we got from Aldi's.
This week we have been dog sitting for my Mother-in-law. Her dog's name is Rusty. Gwen loves him and wants to sit near him all the time and touch his paws and talk to him. He tolerates it pretty well, most of the time. By the way, today is Gwen's 1st birthday. It's been both a long year and a fast year at the same time. Oh, and in this picture she has a little thing of sprinkles that she found when I left out my rolling pantry. We are having a party of sorts for Gwen this Saturday.
1 comment:
Is that the same dog you had videos of playing with Ben?
I was looking forward to 1st birthday pics, but I guess I can wait til Saturday! :)
Post a Comment