I'm writing this down to remember. Here lately I have been taking slices of granny smith apples up to have beside my bed. They help with me feeling nauseated. I was joking with Ben the other night and told him when I get up in the night and I feel sick I might eat a bit of apple and told him it was like sleeping with a horse. He said to me, "well... I have one question for you then. How bout them apples?" I don't know why that is so funny to me, but it is.
Tonight we went out on a date night. I felt sick in the car and Ben was asking me where I wanted to go. I told him between huffing and puffing air that I didn't care. He decided on a pizza place. I walk in and told him nothing too adventurous and he comes back to the table with a pizza ordered with turkey sausage, pine nuts, and he proudly said "it was supposed to have Gorgonzola cheese on there, but I told them to put mozzarella instead". Well, my stomach did a turn at that, but I was able to eat a little of the crust at the end of the pizza and a small ceasar salad. We walked around Walmart after that and we took our blood pressures. That is a nice date if you ask me. :) I felt fine after dinner and then in Walmart it seemed that there were millions of different smells in there. Candles, plastic smell, fertilizer smells. It's nuts!
Thursday, June 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment