Gwen likes him.
Ben bonding with Terence. No, I didn't put him up to this pose.. he chose it himself. :)
Me with Terence. (ps... notice salad is on the table.. aren't you proud of me?)
Speaking of lettuce... I joined a gym on Tuesday night. I've never actually been a member of a gym unless Curves counts as one. I've taken several exercise classes and worked out with a trainer once (for free) and I'm pretty sore. All told, in a few months I should look like this.

Here's Ben and Gwen tonight after her bath. To distract her we have her work on her math skills so we can put on her diaper. Here she is figuring the square root of something. :)
3 comments:
If you look like that after a gym membership then remind me NEVER to go! Yikes, that is a scary pic.
And I like the new family memeber. Love how personal you and Ben make everything from plants to inanimate objects! Gwen will grow up laughing for sure with nutty parents like you and Ben!
stacey
Is that body builder a woman?
Wow!
Granny Pam
Does Gwen like pushing buttons? Annalise is obsessed with pushing buttons. If any child really calls China by accident, she will be one of them!
Post a Comment