makeover nacho turkey bake
pasta with fresh vegetables
homemade fish sticks, sweet potatoes, salad
grilled chicken salad
pressure cooker pork chops, hominy, roasted parmesan green beans
chicken soup with cream of wheat gnocchi
This week my new thing I'm trying is hominy. I bought it a while ago and just never have tried it yet. We'll see...
Review from last week:
roasted chile and tomatillo stew- I loved the tomatillos. Ben said he thought it was a bit too tart for his taste.
shrimp curry and rice- it was excellent. It tasted like take out from an Indian joint. You must make this with basmati rice. It is incredible and has a different taste than just plain Uncle Ben's.
Spanish beef stew- nice and spicy... I took some short cuts, but I think it would be nice to do the recipe like it says and cook the meat until it is falling apart. It just took too long for me.
White bean soup- didn't make. It is one of my back up meals for this week.
tomato tart- that's tomorrow night. Ben and I had a night away... so some of these meals I didn't get around to.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment