Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Might As Well

Gwen is 11 months now and doesn't she look big in this photo? I think she is beautiful and her little personality is coming out more each day.

I might as well tell my friends here on the blog that Ben and I found out yesterday that Baby Barreth #2 is on the way. It's a little sooner than I had anticipated, but God definitely has a plan. Ben is thrilled and told me we only have three more to go after this one. (he says he wants 5- ha) News travels fast and Ben loves telling the news, so there is no waiting on telling with us. I can't keep secrets anyway. So... please pray for us and that God will give us the strength we need for two little ones.

11 comments:

Jake Barreth said...

Man I'm so pumped about another baby. You guys are the only Barreth's that are married so your babies get ALL the attention. I say shoot for 7.

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!!!!! congrats ben & mere, love you and can't wait for baby barreth #2 :) yay

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all Barreths everywhere! Babies are on their way which is cause for celebration!!!!
Maybe we will even get one that looks like Sue or me. I will help as much as I can.

Granny Pam

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Due date! We need a due date!!!

Addie said...

OH YAY!!! (cyber-squeals) I'm so excited for you!!! Having them close together is a blessing, trust me. Watching your kiddos giggle together is better than just about anything.

I'm so happy for you two, you guys are great parents and your family will be blessed because of it! Praying Baby B grow's nice and strong and mom and dad get lots of rest! Love to you both!

Anonymous said...

The idea, at first, may be overwhelming, but babies are wonderful blessings when they get here and if you need help or a break.....pull in those aunts, uncles and grannies. We'll love it!!
Granny Sue

Unknown said...

I think it will be the end of January or early February it looks like. I haven't been to the doctor yet, so we'll see later. I'm having a bit of the queasies today. I passed up frozen custard if that tells you anything :)

John said...

Congrats! I am happy for you! And, the kids of ours who are closer in age are best buddies. The ones that are closer to 3 years apart are not such great buddies....so Gwen will never know life without her sibling, and I hope they love each other as much as mine do!

John said...

That was stacey, not John, sorry.

Beki Lee said...

So What if the new baby was born in the beginning of February, say the 9th, AND it was a girl....you'd DEFINITELY have to have Rebekah in there again!

-hehe

Olya said...

Uraaahhh! ( this is Hooray! in Russian) Congratulations! I am SO excited for you. You are such fun parents.