Tulips in our front yard.
My two raised bed gardens.
the peony bushes reaching for the sun. Can't wait till they bloom!
Buttercrunch lettuce. They are growing.
Believe it or not, this is a baby pea plant. Considering I really don't know what I'm doing I'm pleased with any progress at all.
and last but not least... Gwen. She's 10 months old now and beginning to speak a language no one can understand. It's so adorable. She loves looking out of the windows. She rarely sits still and is so curious about everything. She loves to stand up and shake the bars of her crib and she also loves it when Ben does the "gorilla dance" while saying "Uga booga booga uga booga booga."
1 comment:
I think you have a green thumb! I can only attribute anything growing in my garden to Florida being so favorable to green things.
Post a Comment