Thursday, April 16, 2009

Atharv- A Bouncing Baby Boy

Tonight I visited my friend Sonia and her new baby, Atharv. (pronounced Ah-tarv and it means peaceful) My first time ever seeing an Indian newborn. SO cute and SUCH funny expressions!


Get away with you!


Oh yeah baby! wait a minute... I am a baby.


I was trying to impersonate a bag lady today ok? It's working for me.

6 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Very cute baby! Is Atharv a boy or a girl?

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

oof, pink pjs, I guess she's a girl!

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

ok, I'm setting a record for most comments tonight - blue hat with balls...

BTW, doesn't it seem amazing how small a newborn is! Did you say to yourself - no way Gwen was ever this small! I always feel like that about my kids when I see new babies.

Beki Lee said...

He Is SUPER CUTE!!!

Thanks for posting pictures of him!

Liz said...

Hey Ben and Meredith (well Ben, i guess) It is Liz Wright here (as was) from York uni. Just wondering if you guys have an e-mail address so we can catch up, not really embracing social networking just yet but was very haapy to find you on here.

Beuatiful baby by the way

Unknown said...

Hey Liz! Great to hear from you!

My email address is with Gmail. I don't want to put the whole thing here because I might get a bunch of Spam, but the first part is "websiteguru". I hope that makes sense - talk to you soon!

Ben