Monday, April 27, 2009

Nothin' Much

I don't have a whole lot to say, but I wanted to share some pictures of some blooms in my kitchen at the moment. Pretty much I keep fresh flowers in my house all the time thanks to my wonderful husband and family. They make me happy. Here is a shot of Gwen I took the other day. She just happened to match the roses so I thought I'd take a photo. She's got an upper tooth coming in now so it will be so cute when she has two on the bottom and only one in on top. I'll be sure to try to get a picture of that! I know, I know, I take pictures with her and flowers all the time, but they both make me happy so why not put them together?


This is a bouquet that Ben's Grandmother brought me of lilacs and baby's breath. Isn't it beautiful? It smells heavenly too!

2 comments:

Beki Lee said...

They're Matching!

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Wow her eyes are so blue!!! I love the lilacs, I have a thing about purple flowers.