Here's little Gwen helping me fold clothes. Training early.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Lugie
We have a neighborhood hawk that stops off sometimes in our backyard. I am fascinated by him. He is a young hawk... I can tell by his size. I call him a "he", but I'm not sure if it's a female or male. Ben and I have affectionately named him "Lugie". His full name is Hawk A. Lugie and his middle name is Alvin. He stopped off today to get a drink from our fountain. When I went outside and said "I love you Lugie" he flew off. Can you believe that?


Here's little Gwen helping me fold clothes. Training early.
Here's little Gwen helping me fold clothes. Training early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at her standing there! She is going to be running circles around you before you know it!
Post a Comment