Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Kansas City Chorale Babies

Today Gwen had an appointment with the pediatrician (a well visit) and she weighed in at 19 lb 11 oz and her height is 28 1/2 inches... and that's no April Fool's joke. She's growing fast. I can barely keep up with her these days. It's really comical. She is an expert crawler now... and fast. She can get over to lamp cords likety split! She also is very helpful with picking up all sorts of crumbs or any sort of thing that maybe the vacuum didn't pick up. Seriously, she is adorable and makes me laugh every day. If all babies are like her I could have a house full.

After her appointment we went to a friends house for a little play date. In the choir I sing in (Kansas City Chorale) there are two other babies right around the same age, and so how perfect for us to get together for our kids to play. Clara was the first baby on the scene.. she's almost a year... then Gwen came two months after Clara.. Gwen's 9 1/2 months, and then Caleb, he's 7 months old. I attempted to get a group shot today.

Clara, Gwen and Caleb

Attempting again to get a group shot. Not sure why my picture turned sideways.


Little Clara
Little Caleb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but Gwen is definitely cuter than those other two babies!

Granny Pam

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

We'll have to agree with Granny Pam :) Caleb and I looked at those pictures on your FB page and he wanted to know what baby Caleb was doing to Gwen, I told him he was trying to kiss her because he thought she was cute! And he said, "I think she's cute too!"

John said...

cute kids...you'll have to keep in touch with these moms so someday you can take another pic when they are big and show them how cute they were together as babies.....

playdates can be fun
stacey