I like this photo of her. You can see her dimples a little bit in this one. I'm not sure if they will stick around or not. She loves playing with any paper she can get her hands on.
These are just some cute ones of Gwen's personality. She's like this a great portion of the time. Smiling and happy.
Standing in the crib... wowser!
3 comments:
Wow! I thought from the first video it looked like she'd be pulling up soon and I guess she is!! BTW, does your crib mattress go any lower? I looks like she is almost tall enough to climb out (armpits at the height of the top rail). Is she tall for her age?
she is getting tall. I think she is in the 75 percentile for height at the moment. There is only one more notch to go down on the crib. We need to do that ASAP.
I hated moving the mattress height so much when Caleb was a baby that when Annalise came along I just kept it at the lowest position from the start. It seemed really convenient with Caleb to have it higher, but I didn't even notice the difference with Annalise.
Post a Comment