Thursday, January 11, 2007

Picture Fun

I don't really have much going on right now, but I was looking through some of our old photos on our computer and I wanted to share them. I think they are very interesting. Maybe you will think so too! This one is of Ben jumping off of a swing at church. We took this photo on a cell phone camera. We entered two different contests with it and won a free dinner for four at a nice Italian restaurant in town!





This is a photo of when we visited Missouri. Ben ordered a tenderloin sandwich. Never in all my days have I seen such an intense sandwich.

This is a photo of some early graduates of the first Sacred Heart school in St. Charles, Missouri. We went and toured the school. The headmistress used to be a director at our school, so she showed us around. I think it's so neat how they dressed back then. This is later 1800's. These girls spoke French in the school.

This was taken at my parent's place in Alabama. These are hummingbirds. Don't they look like little tiny angels?

No comments: