


For Martin Luther King, Jr.'s holiday Ben and I both had off of work. So we thought we'd invite some friends over and grill out and play the Nintendo Wii for a bit. Ben was worried we wouldn't have enough seats for everyone, so he set off to get some plastic chairs for the occasion. Being in a one bedroom apartment severely limits the amount of "stuff" you can have. Boy, was I surprised when he came back with this! I think it looks like an Amish quilt box, so that's what I'm calling it.
So if any of you come to our place... rest assured you will have a place to sit thanks to my loving husband.
3 comments:
That's beautiful!
I really, really like the box. It does look like a quilt box. I looked at your church website....needless to say, interesting. You can tell someone has some creative ideas. By the way, why are the songs for the Spanish services the same every week? Love you. Steph
The Spanish service songs aren't always the same. That's a whole kettle of fish that we can talk about sometime. :)
Post a Comment