Two things happened to me yesterday that I thought were pretty note worthy. I stay and watch kids at my school sometimes in after care for some extra money. Well, yesterday I stayed and was watching the kids on the playground after school. I was sitting on a bench under a large tree that shades the area. I was fixing my hair and had my arms above my head and then I felt something drop on my stomach. It was a chewed up mango seed. I looked up in the tree and saw a squirrel looking down at me. I thought I would encourage that squirrel to move to another branch, so I started throwing sticks at the branch to scare him to move. I thought it was an accident with the mango seed. Boy was I wrong. After I couldn't get it to move I just said forget it and went back to sit on the bench under the tree. Then, after a few minutes I felt water on me and I said to the girls "is it raining?" and they told me it wasn't. That's right, it urinated on me. Never in my life has a squirrel done that to me. I guess it felt threatened. The lady in charge of after care kept telling me that it was like a rat going on me or something and that squirrels carry all types of disease. She let me go home early. Needless to say, I took a shower.Then, later in the evening I went to the grocery store. There was a lady outside collecting donations for missing children. I normally do not donate to these people, but I particularly care for the cause, so I donated. She told me that she had something for me on the way out. On the way out she gave me a flyer and I asked her a few questions. I asked her "so, are you with an organization?" and she replied, "I AM an organization". I thought... hum... a little odd. Then, I told her that I really care about children being safe and that I watch America's Most Wanted often. She said "oh, that John Walsh is an idiot". I was like... WHAT? For anyone who knows me, you know I like John Walsh. She claims that she met him and offered him her hand (handshake.. not marriage) and he looked her up and down and did a 360. I'm not sure what to believe. Random... but I thought amusing.
3 comments:
I can't believe you got peed on by a squirrel. Did it stain your clothes. That could be embarrasing. "hey Mere what's that stain on your skirt?" 'Oh it's just squirrel pee'.
Love you guys!
I like John Walsh too.
p.s. Sorry about the squirrel pee
Post a Comment