
This week I discovered the Cacao Reserve bar by Hershey's. Without a doubt this was the most fantastic chocolate bar I've tasted in a very long time. I loved it so much I even wrote this email to Hershey's about my experience:
Dear Hershey's,You can find out more about these wonderful chocolate bars on the Hershey's website: http://www.hersheys.com/cacaoreserve/
I just wanted to congratulate you on the perfection of an incredible
bar of chocolate. I have just experienced my first Cacao Reserve bar
purchased from my local publix supermarket. This was the first time
I've seen the Cacao Reserve bar and I thought I'd try it. The one
thing that sealed the deal for me though was the cacao nibs in the
"Extra Dark Chocolate with Cacao Nibs" bar. About 3 months ago I did
some research on chocolate on the Internet because of a party I went
to that had a chocolate fondue fountain. Several people on the
internet were raving about the chocolate purist afficionado's
affection for cacao nibs. I was disappointed that I couldn't find any
Cacao nibs in any Publix, Winn Dixie or CVS pharmacy. Finally here
they are! And I have to say that I was not disappointed at all. The
rich chocolatey taste blew me away as I had hoped. This is finally a
chocolate bar to rival the european brands I've been buying like Lindt
and Perugina.
Thank you for another life-enriching experiencing.
Sincerely,
Ben
2 comments:
AH yes. Cacao Reserve! i haven't never tried this dark chocolate bar, but i have something new to look forward to when i get home!
Love you benny!
that chocolate was incredible. feel free to share it again when you have it in the office.
Post a Comment