Sunday, October 22, 2006

Halloween

My mom sent me this photo. Somebody in the south is getting very creative with their scarecrows. I really like fall time. Here in Miami it is still 90 degrees during the day and no changing leaves, so I get a little fall sick. I always enjoyed October and the leaves and going trick or treating. The town I grew up in was small and so when I would knock on people's houses they would give me things like homemade cupcakes and popcorn balls. It wasn't like it is now when everyone thinks there are razor blades in everything. Why on earth would anyone do that? My friend Leah and I are having a costume party. I've decided that I'm going to go as King Tut. I tried convincing Ben to go as Cleopatra, but he wasn't very receptive. He is determined to be Nacho Libre. (if you haven't seen the movie.. you need to. It's hillarious) So, wherever you are, if you walk outside and see leaves changing and feel a chill on your skin, think of me because I am fall sick.

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

They must still give out homemade goodies as treats for halloween somewhere...I bet the Amish do...or would if the observed halloween.