



Tonight we went to a costume party that my friend Leah and I put together. We had great food and a good time. I went as King Tut, and Ben went as Nacho Libre. I told my students today that I was going as King Tut and they said "really? He's a boy" Then I told them that once for Halloween I dressed as Abraham Lincoln-- now THAT'S a stretch! I was so proud of Ben because he made his costume himself. At first the mask he wore was really long and stuck up on top and I told him he looked like a KKK member. We had a good laugh about that and then cut it to fit better. My friend Leah went as Miss Alaska- very cute. Good times!
1 comment:
BEN! Now as your sister I feel it necessary to tell you that the spandex skivvies you are indeed wearing are on TOP of your pants, plus they're SPANDEX!!!!!!!!!! i do not claim you as any relation of mine! just kidding- love you benny!
Post a Comment