Saturday, November 21, 2015

November

This November has been really nice here in Overland Park with mild weather and beautiful leaves.  Now that we are nearing Thanksgiving, I can feel the pull of the to do lists looming.  I can't believe how many have decorated for Christmas already.  I love Christmas, but I almost prefer Thanksgiving now.  It's simple and doesn't have the same pressures and expectations.

We did a craft using fall leaves that I enjoyed.  We walked to school one day and collected leaves.  We traced the leaves on watercolor paper and then traced it with hot glue.  Then we water colored the painting. 

  









Ben and I went on a date the other night and took some photos with a bear. 






Gwen and I have been bottling vanilla for 5 years now.  She was wanting to hurry so she could get out the door and skate with friends this year.  She's becoming a very good skater.




Romy loves dressing like a princess and says often "I'm so pretty!"  The confidence of a two year old is inspiring.



She sang at the Community Bible Study I go to.  I sat there and cried watching her sing "nothing will be impossible with God." 



No comments: