If you've wondered why I haven't blogged lately, you are about to get your answer. A lot is going on here at the Barreth home and it is a lot to manage. I'm doing my best to keep everyone bathed, fed and learning and respectful. That, my friends, is a full time job. Can't even imagine working an outside job on top of mothering! YIKES!
We got a new dishwasher. This is a huge deal as we use it frequently. Lots of cooking going on here all the time cause we rarely eat out.
Zeke and I have gone gluten free again about 3 weeks ago. Me cause I want to keep arthritis from coming back and I felt some twinges. I feel much better now and my knees are fine. Zeke cause he has bad eczema and a cyst on his ankle and constant fever blisters. I don't know what to contribute all of this to, but he's got a lot going on with his poor body. We are trying to figure it out. So far, his eczema is slightly better, fewer sores on his mouth and his cyst burst and is going down. I'll give it a few months and we'll see. If you are a peanut butter lover like me this stuff is a must. They took peanut butter, took out 85% of the fat, powderized it and viola! PB2 is great in smoothies or you can add water and it's peanut butter. Whoever did this deserves a presidential award.
Class picture day. She insisted on this shawl. I had one like it as a kid that I wore every Sunday to church.
When we were doing flooring all the furniture was in the living room. I lived this way for 2 + weeks. I was starting to lose my mind.
and Ben thought he was losing his mind... but he did it.
We are still trying to get Romy to eat. She just looks at me and clamps her mouth shut. She doesn't seem to be "thinning out" or anything. :) She is fussy a lot in the day now. I think teething is the culprit. I DO NOT LIKE TEETHING! There, I feel much better.
My gorgeous. His skin and lips looking much better. He's doing pretty well with the no gluten. Poor kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment