Zeke said "you'd better take a picture of this." By the way, he doesn't regularly hold Romy. He washed his hands and had a number of adult supervisors. :) He has taken upon himself to be the one that when she cries rushes to her and says, "it's ok, it's ok". In fact, when she begins crying he advises me to say "it's ok, it's ok." Eventually I will blog about something other than Romy, but I have been focused on her so much it's no wonder that's all I can talk about. She turns two weeks old today, but it seems we've known her for much much longer. She had her first sponge bath last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I used to think of Zeke as the baby, but he looks so big next to Romy! Your kids are growing up!
What a great big brother!!! I've found with my kids that even as Natalie got less and less baby-like, they still want to hold/carry her.
Post a Comment