Less than a week from my due date and I am waiting. This was yesterday at 39 weeks. Gwen wanted in on the action of taking a photo. :)
I'm mighty uncomfortable at this point. At 5am this morning I was in the shower trying to soothe my back with the warm water. This Psalm has sustained me in the past week. I like the truth that the Lord doesn't slumber and when I wake in the night He is there with me. When I am discouraged He is there with me, and finally, whenever this baby decides to come, He'll be there too. I've been singing this song a lot in the shower.
1 comment:
"I like the truth that the Lord doesn't slumber and when I wake in the night He is there with me."
I needed that encouragement! Why are troubles so much bigger in the dark?
Hope baby is here soon!!!
Post a Comment