The other night Ben and I were at the Grammy party to celebrate the actual Grammy my choir got. I decided I need photo ops with it. Do I look like a grammy winner? I think not! Oh well :)
The weather has been so nice and the Lord has been merciful to me with a mild summer so far. It's so beautiful in fact that you can't stay inside. So, today we went to Deanna Rose Farmstead. It is free and the kids love it. Gwen spotted this turtle on a log.
Gwen and Zeke both used their own money to buy a bottle to feed the baby goats. Zeke was looking forward to it so much and then the overenthusiastic goats scared him.
Gwen, however, loved the attention from the goats and maximized it by pulling the bottle out of their mouths and running a few feet and then choosing another goat to feed.
Zeke still wasn't too sure he liked goats.
But Gwen did.
After we had walked around for a while I sat down on a swing and watched while the kids got soaked in some misting things they had there. I figure this is what childhood and summer is all about.
Then of course we had to use up every coin we had, so we fed the ducks.
No comments:
Post a Comment