Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baby Update

Yesterday I went to see the doctor and I took the kids.  It's a miracle I remember anything that was said even though the kids did really well.  I am 33 weeks now and this baby girl moves a lot and is very strong.  She is head down now and my doctor thinks she will stay that way!  Last time I went to the doctor I was measuring 4 weeks ahead by the measuring tape, but now I'm only measuring 2 weeks ahead.  My doctor thinks that she is dropping down which is good.  I had an ultrasound last week and they estimated that she was 4 lb 8 oz.  My doctor said that was a little over average, but fine.  In two weeks I will start having weekly ultrasounds and non stress tests to check everything out because of the gestational diabetes.  I am excited to see her so much.  The other two I hardly got to see before birth.
I am at the stage now where I wake every 2 hours or so in the night and my back feels stretched.  Hot showers seem to help and I am trying my best to position pillows to support me, but that is a challenge. I am ready to see this new person inside of me.

No comments: