One of the highlights of today was being able to meet a fellow blogger. Her name is Laura and she writes the blog heavenlyhomemakers.com that I check out every day. I feel like I know her and her family and we just met for the first time today. When I met her I told her two things... that my little girl on the way there asked if there would be a roller coaster where we were going and that her turkey sausage recipe has been life changing. :) She has a cookbook that just came out and I got it today. I'll have to make my way through it.
I've paid more attention to my blog lately and noticed my lack of postings because I'm taking a break from facebook. I haven't been on there since Tuesday and I feel like I am on the computer so much less. It's a good thing actually. I don't want to spend my days looking at that stuff when I can connect with my family or friends or my Lord. Ya know? It's a beautiful day here in Kansas City today and we were able to get outside and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air with friends. The best things in life actually ARE free! What a revelation!
Yes, I'm wearing a maternity shirt even though I'm really not showing. It looked comfy. The kids were in an adjacent room putting on a puppet show.
2 comments:
How fun! You know, you are one of my favorite bloggers and if you were going to be in town, I'd definitely come to meet you and brag about it ;)
Her turkey sausage recipe is life changing!!! You are so cute Meredith- that shirt looks great on you! :)
Post a Comment