Friday, March 29, 2013

Kid's Art

I find kid's art very interesting.  I especially find it interesting to see how it changes over time and to see how different Gwen and Zeke's images are from each other.  This first one is by Gwen and she must be tired of the cold or must be hearing her mother say she is looking forward to seeing the garden grow or something.  She told me she drew plums, cherries and a carrot and then sunflowers near the people. :)


These next two are Zeke's pictures.  These are maps.  I find these all over the house and think they are just scribbles so I throw them away only to have Zeke find them and him tell me, "NO, these are my maps!"


Think you could find the treasure with THIS map??


2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I think the bottom map is amazing! And I loooooove Gwen's legs!

Anonymous said...

Reagan is interested in maps, too. One day she explained to me that she had one on her hand. "You go this way and this way and by the river." Your two looked sweet in their Easter pic. We had no time before church at 8am and then R ripped her dress while we were there.