My friend Janna gave me this doll. Her mom was having a garage sale and she found this doll and thought I'd get a laugh out of it. Someone gave it to her mom and said it reminded them of her(!) What amuses me about Katlyn is the tag that describes her. She resides on my mantel just to give me a laugh every now and again.
Here is my pumpkin vine with lots of blooms on it. Maybe, just maybe, can I hope for a pumpkin??? I went and bought some watermelon plants to plant beside it. It's too hot to plant anything decorative right now. I thought it would burn up.
3 comments:
That doll looks like a joker crossed with a princess....not a look I would go for. It rained here for the first time in a month!!
That's a canoeing outfit if I've ever seen one :)
We need rain desperately. Yeah, I always go canoeing in that sort of get up. Now Janna and I have this inside joke of our "friend" Katlyn taking us canoeing. Who needs an elf on a shelf when you have Katlyn???
Post a Comment