Friday, July 27, 2012

Flower Girl Again

How many times as a little girl did I get to be asked to be a flower girl?  Exactly 0.  So far, Gwen has been asked twice and the first go round didn't go exactly as planned.  (she refused to go down the aisle)  So... we are giving it another shot in September with Uncle Jake and Melody's wedding.  She got the dress in the mail the other day.  Here she is modeling it.  Oh, and one more thing about Gwen.  She is now diaper free I am proud to say... at night too.  She has been potty trained during the day for some time now, but just recently got off of a diaper/pull up at night.  Can I hear an AMEN?



She told me today she "almost has milk in her boobies."  I told her she has to have a baby first.  She laughed at that.  She also heard the locusts tonight and said, "they are all looking for husbands.  That's why they make that noise."


Our fairy houses.



2 comments:

Sue said...

She is almost too smart for her own good. You never have a dull moment with her, lol. Looking forward to babysitting!

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I so wish you lived down here so she and Annalise could be friends!