Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I think everyone should have their babies feet prints to remember how little they are. These are Naomi's. Love baby feet!


We tried shaving foam painting today. It consists of putting shaving foam on a pan and putting paint drizzled through there and letting the kids swirl it and play with it and then putting paper on top and lightly patting it and pulling it off. After it dries a few minutes you scrape it and the paint stays and the foam doesn't. We cut these pieces of paper into egg shapes to give to our friends.



Ben reading to "the gang".


3 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Those look cool, what did you scrape them off with?

Meredith said...

I used a scraper that comes with pampered chef stoneware. I think you're supposed to use a squeegie.