First off, I wanted to show you all my new "thing". I'm attempting to make paper flowers. My goal is to learn how to make several varieties and possibly make some stuff for Beki's wedding. I've got some time, so that's good. :) Here's my first paper flower.

Zeke bumped heads with Gwen yesterday. Look at this goose egg! That head of his gets it very often. Thank goodness for skulls.

We took the kids to the mall and here is Gwen riding on a mechanical car. Does she look happy or what?

On the carousel.

Here are my blue jars that Ben's Grandparents gave to me. I think they are lovely and I will treasure them forever. I'll put craft supplies in them.

I got a calligraphy pen set for Christmas. This was my first project using the calligraphy pen. This is a quote from Gwen that is particularly poignant to me. :)

Well, here it is so far. We got a pegboard up and I think it's not half bad considering I have concrete to work with.
1 comment:
Your craft area and your flower look great! And I didn't know Beki was getting married! Congratulations to her :)
Post a Comment