Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011


Many exciting things have been happening around the Barreth home. We got siding recently on our home so NO PAINTING! You know you are getting older when siding makes you want to dance a jig.



We had some wonderful food this Christmas. This is an appetizer I made for our Christmas Eve celebration. It has a basil leaf (from my basil plant I brought inside), a tomato and a little mozzarella ball with some balsamic vinaigrette on there. YUM!


Our family before going to the Christmas Eve service.


The kids. They were a handful at the Christmas Eve service. Let's just say Gwen relieved herself in the church's elevator while throwing a fit and Zeke let everyone know he was there too. Merry Christmas!


But, things settled down and we came home to a nice dinner with family. Here are the kids at the kids' table.

Then we put the kids to bed and we adults opened gifts.

This is Gwen this morning with her scooter.


This is Zeke and his new trike.


Gwen and a Cinderella dress I found at the thrift store.

Zeke opening gifts.


No comments: