Saturday, December 17, 2011

Excited For His Coming

We are excited for JESUS' coming around here... not a bearded man! Before I go on about that... I'd like to share some pictures of what's been going on.

I've shared that I'm working on a crafting area for me in my basement.  Well... I picked this little guy up from a thrift store this week to store my papers and such on.  I call it my baby hutch.  LOVE IT!


 


This is also going into my craft area.  It is a ziplock quilt using ziplocks and duct tape.  You just slide in your kid's artwork on the backside and viola!


We made edible gingerbread people this week too.  My favorite is this lady with the withered arm.



2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I thought Jesus had a beard... ;)

Meredith said...

no, he's clean shaven. Didn't you know? haha... I thought of that afterwards.