Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Balloons and a bit of Kingsville

I have been feeling like I do this blog just for myself (which is actually some of why I go to the trouble of it... to remember) and then someone today told me they look at it and enjoy the photos. (hi Suzanne!) So... I was inspired to do my post today and let you see some exciting things happening around here. We were in Hy-Vee yesterday (a grocery store) and a person there asked if we wanted these balloons for free. We could not believe our good fortune! I mean... who has a balloon this size of a reindeer?



We spent the day at Ben's Grandparent's home in Kingsville. Ben and I were discussing the landscape in Missouri vs the landscape in British countryside and I was saying that in Missouri you have to look for its special beauty unique to the Midwest. Then we happened upon this car beside the road and I told him to look through the spoiler to see the unique beauty. We had a chuckle over that. Maybe you had to be there... :)

Oh, and Ben's Grandparents gave me many blue canning jars with the metal lids today. I love them and will be putting them to use in my craft area. :)

2 comments:

Beki Lee said...

I had no idea the reindeer was that big!

Piper said...

I also love reading your blog and looking at pictures! Don't stop!
Also, I love my mason jars. THANK-YOU!!!!