It was 101 F today at my parent's house. It's so hot we really don't know what to do with ourselves. Here is Zeke all decked out to go to the water park. Um... let's just say a little sunscreen in a toddler's eyes and an overdue nap for a baby don't make for a smashing good time.
What to do in this heat? Turn on your sprinklers and get in the water!
Wednesday, August 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Zeke is too cute in all his sun gear! We are hot too, not 101, but enough to induce sprinkler envy. I think I can take the heat, but the mosquitoes are driving us bananas. I think they cut spraying out the budget. One bit Natalie on the lip today!
I wish I was there to see the running through the sprinklers. Gwen needs a new suit, I think, because her's has the shoulder strap falling down all the time. Should I find her one?
Granny P
Post a Comment