Monday, August 23, 2010

Touch A Truck

Yesterday we went to an event called Touch a Truck.  Admission was free, but they asked that you bring a food donation to Harvesters, a food donation place for the poor.  It took some convincing, but Gwen finally got on the bus.  Here she is with Ben waving.


They had all kinds of trucks... garbage trucks, police cars, combines, ambulances.. you name it.


This is Zeke deciding if he's going to drive one of these trucks one day.








Gwen's "thumbs up"


She loved seeing a puppy there at the Wayside Waifs dog shelter truck.  She eventually will probably want one.  I say, keep dreaming!

5 comments:

Mom said...

The handwriting is already on the wall, just get ready! She is DEFINITELY going to be begging for a dog one of these days. You have a few years yet before she is really old enough to do her part of taking care and training of a dog. BETTER ENJOY!

Stephanie said...

I will personally help her pick the doggy out :-) Why did she not want to get on the bus? She loves buses!!

Smilo said...

I love Gwen's thumbs up - it's so sweet

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I love the thumbs up! And Zeke is getting to be such a big boy!!! So cute :) Caleb actually asked tonight when we will get him a puppy! He also asked for a bean bag chair...and yesterday Annalise put a pillow on the floor and sat on it and instructed me to jump on it! It was a really small pillow, but I am seriously considering the bean bag chair for his birthday!

Unknown said...

she DOES love buses, but you know... it's big and she's never been on one. It's the initial shock thing. Once she got on it was all go