Next page... (and I know it is turned the wrong way.. for some reason blogger won't let me insert it the right way) it says "Benjamin Bunny is smoking a pipe of rabbit tobacco. The Flopsy Bunnies are playing. Can you see another face at the door?" Ok... a rabbit smoking. At this point I'm thinking the next page is going to have a rabbit shooting up some rabbit heroine.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Whew
I was reading a book to Gwen today that we got from the library last night. I have come to the conclusion that some people just don't think the way I do... but I felt I needed to share this one. This page says "Cecily Parsley is making cowslip wine for this gentleman. But who is that peeking in at the window?" Ok, a rabbit making wine... made me smile.

Whew! the next page reads, "Meet old Mrs. Rabbit. she is making camomile tea for poor Peter Rabbit tucked up in bed." Don't you spell it chamomile? Anyway.. maybe this is a British book. Nothing against the Brits, but they do have different spellings of things. When I was over there I was amazed to see they spell tires like "tyres." At least we can depend on little old ladies (rabbits) to just be making tea instead of rabbit heroine.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL!!!!! you had me rolling on the floor with my baby crawling all over me!!! hahahaaa
Post a Comment