Monday, November 09, 2009

Some Mentionables

These are some roses I cut from our rose bush in the back yard. Aren't they beautiful? They are called "Julia Child" roses. :)


Recently I bought a body pillow. I have no idea how to even sleep with the thing. One of my friends swears by it. I know in this photo my bed isn't made, but I figure if I'm going to get back in it for a nap at some time why bother.. ya know? Anyway, Ben calls it the velveteen slug because I bought a velvety pillow cover for it. He wanted to call it "Larry the slug," but I didn't want anything in my bed having a man's name. :)


I mean, look at the size of this thing. I could sleep on just about anything right now and I would be uncomfortable I think. I'm 31 weeks now. 9 or maybe 10 to go... but who's counting? :)

No comments: