Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

I have so much to be thankful for. First of all, my Savior Jesus Christ for saving me. How could I EVER get over being thankful for that. Second, for my wonderful family. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful and fun husband and such a bright and sweet daughter and now with another on the way. Here we are today eating. I'm getting that pregnant lady swollen face I think... on second thought, maybe it's the plate of food sitting in front of me. HA!


Ben's Grandma Georgia MCing the talent portion of the Thanksgiving Day. She is wonderful and we all love her very much.


Ben and Gwen having a smile.


Before everyone eats a prayer is said and then afterwards everyone always sings the Doxology. I filmed it this year. Such a neat family. Notice how many people are there! Ben and I did a skit this year that went over pretty well I'd say. By the way, I made the Welsh rarebit and I didn't like it. :) Oh well... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That really touches my heart. For years - since Ben was just a thought in my mind, we have had our Thanksgiving get together with family and most of those years we have sung the Doxology. I think it gets prettier each year, though. Thanks Mere!

Granny P